Once we were stranger..
One day we see,
One day we smile,
One day we talk,
One day we hug,
... One day we kiss, One day we shared everything,
We laugh, we cry, we enjoy, we
dance,
One day we became special,
We fell in love, ♥
We started to live in each other's heart,
One day we did mistakes,
We forget everything, forget to
forgive..
And now we forget each other.....
Once again we became stranger... :(

A Sweet Conversation Between
Girl & Boy after Break-up.....
Girl : Your New Girlfriend is Pretty
(Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really
... Pretty than Me ???)
Boy : Ya She is...!! (Boy Thinks in
mind....But you are still the most
Beautiful Girl i know)
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny &
Amazing (All the Stuff that i
wasn't)
...
Boy : Sure She is....(But she is
nothing compared to you)
Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...
(We never did)
Boy : I Hope you do too....(What
Happened to You & Me...???)
Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i
start Cry)
Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't
Cry)
Girl : Bye....(I Still Love you & Miss
you)
Boy : See you Later..(I Will Never
stop Loving you....Never Ever)
What U Think "Love" is always
"Beautiful" when its True....!!
A 5 year old Girl -
"Love is when he
takes my chocolates and comes
... back with its wrapper..♥
A 10 year old Girl -"Love is when
we work for a project and he
intensionally touch my hand
trying to get a pen !"..♥
A 15 year old Girl -" Love is when
we get caught bunking and he
takes the blame "..♥
An 18 year ...old Girl -" Love is
when at farewell he hugs me
saying ' keep in touch' !"..♥
A 21 year old Girl -" Love is when
he runs from college with me just
for a week long trip
together !!"..♥
A 26 year old -"Love is when he
proposes me with a rose and
makes a fool of himself, and says
'U know i love You' "...♥
A 35 year old woman -"love is
when he cleans the house seeing
me tired"..♥
A 50 year old woman -" love is
when he is ill and still cracks a
joke just me laugh♥
A 60 year old woman -'love is
when he is taking his last breath
and saying, ' I
am glad as you know what love
is,,'and leaves me with a tear
forever"...♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment