Song Of Love
Sung by Katy Perry
Everybody needs inspiration
Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights are so long
Write a sweet mellow song of love
Dedicated to an angel from above
Underneath serene blue moonlight
While heavenly stars shine tonight.
Dedicated to an angel from above
Underneath serene blue moonlight
While heavenly stars shine tonight.
Brightly gleaming hundreds of celestial lights
Above curvy treetops of neighboring heights
Continuously sparkle through the whole night
As the rhythm of this song flow perfectly right.
Above curvy treetops of neighboring heights
Continuously sparkle through the whole night
As the rhythm of this song flow perfectly right.
Melting away all the troubles in a distant gloom
Drifting away completely out of the bitter doom
Being like gentle swans on a lake of true serenity
Avoiding vigilantly the vigorous waves of calamity.
Drifting away completely out of the bitter doom
Being like gentle swans on a lake of true serenity
Avoiding vigilantly the vigorous waves of calamity.
Diminishing doubt as well as existing sorrow
Spreading the blissful tender love into morrow
Flying across seventh heaven on wings of a dove
Singing a melodious song on an everlasting love.
Spreading the blissful tender love into morrow
Flying across seventh heaven on wings of a dove
Singing a melodious song on an everlasting love.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................
TEENAGE DREAM
Sung by Katy Perry
You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell
the punch line wrong
I know you get me
So I let my walls come down
Down...
Before you met me
I was alright
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my Valentine,
Valentine...
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever
You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete
Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever
You make me
Feel like
I'm living a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
Continue (FAST!)
I might get your heart racing
In my skin-tights jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Toninght,tonight,tonight,
Tonight,tonight,tonight
Yoooouuu...
You make me
Feel like
I'm livin' a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
No...
My heart stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back
Continue (FAST!)
I might get your heart racing
In my skin tights jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your Teenage Dream tonight
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight. ................................................................................................................................ When I Look At u
Sung by Miley Cyrus Everybody needs a song
A beautiful melody
When the nights are so long
’cause there is no guarantee
That this life is easy
That this life is easy
Yea when my world is falling apart
When there’s no light
To break up the dark
That’s when I
I look at you
When there’s no light
To break up the dark
That’s when I
I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can’t find my way home any more
That’s when I
I look at you
And I can’t find my way home any more
That’s when I
I look at you
When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I’m not alone
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I’m not alone
Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there’s no light
To break up the dark
That’s when I
I look at you
When there’s no light
To break up the dark
That’s when I
I look at you
When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can’t find my way home any more
That’s when I
I look at you
And I can’t find my way home any more
That’s when I
I look at you
You appear just like a dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don’t you know you’re beautiful
Yeah yeah
Just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me
All I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don’t you know you’re beautiful
Yeah yeah
When the waves are flooding the shore
And I can’t find my way home any more
That’s when I
I look at you
And I can’t find my way home any more
That’s when I
I look at you
I look at you
Yeah
Whoa-oh
You appear just like a dream to me.
Yeah
Whoa-oh
You appear just like a dream to me.


0 comments:
Post a Comment