Friday, 9 March 2012

BrEaK up Quotes....

Posted by Abhishek at 01:51


Break up is a sad loss. It shatters lives. But is a break up bad? If the circumstances before the break up were intolerable, then the break up may actually be good for the couple. It is better to break up with an abusive partner than to continue living with the torture. Of course, you will still have trouble coping with the loss. But it is time to move on. Read these break up quotes to help you find your feet. With these break up quotes, you can muster your strength to face new challenges.



Never Say" I love you "if you don't really care,
never talk about feeling if they aren't really there.
Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart.
Never say you're to, if you never plan to start.
Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie.
Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye.
If you really mean forever, then say you will try.
Never say forever ' cause forever makes me cry. 



I broke up with someone, and she said, "You'll never find anyone like me again." And I'm thinking, 'I hope not!' Does anybody end a bad relationship and say, "By the way, do you have a twin?"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting