Wednesday, 7 March 2012

FrIeNdShIp Qulotes...

Posted by Abhishek at 04:01
I don't need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends I can be certain of.
No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.


The silver friend knows your present and the gold friend knows all of your past dirt and glories. Once in a blue moon there's someone who knows it all, someone who knows and accepts you unconditionally, someone who's there for life.


Just thinking about a friend makes you want to do a happy dance, because a friend is somene who loves you in spite of your faults.


Friendship is born at the moment when one person says to another, "What? You too? I thought I was the only one."
If I had only one friend left, I'd want it to be you. Someone who understands me and knows me inside out. Helps keep me together, believes without a doubt. If I had only one friend left, I'd want it to be you.
A friend is somebody you want to be around when you feel like being yourself.
You may forget the friends you laughed with, but you will never forget the friends you cried with.
May friends of our youth be the companions of our old age.



A truly perfect friendship is one in which each party leaves great tracts unknown to the other party.


A faithful friend is a strong protection; A man who has found one has found a treasure. A faithful friend is beyond price, and his value cannot be weighed.


"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival. "



Silence makes the real conversation between friends. Not the saying, but the never needing to say is what counts.
A friend is someone who asks how you are and actually listens to your answer.
The difficulty is not to die for a friend, but finding a friend worth dying for.
We met as total strangers and ended as lifetime friends, we shared a season of our lives, but every season has to end.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.




If all my friends were to jump off of a bridge, I would not follow. I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fell.
Friends show us who we are and who we can be, where we've been and where we're going.




Remember me with smiles and laughs, for that's how I'll remember you. If you can only remember me in sadness and tears, then don't remember me at all.
Some people make the world a better place, just by being in it.
A friend is someone who can see the truth and the pain in you, even when you are fooling everyone else.



If you were a tear, I would not cry in fear of losing you.
I know not whether our names will be immortal; I am sure our friendship will.
The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.




Promise you won't forget me. Because if I thought you would I'd never leave.
When people seem to push you away, that's when they need you the most.
Nothing lasts forever not the mountains nor the sea, but the times we had together will always be with me.
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school, but if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
The friend given you by circumstances over which you have no control was God's own gift.



"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."  









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting