Saturday, 3 March 2012

~~~~~~~~~~~LOVE POEMS~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by Abhishek at 10:08



I MISS U


I count the hours, 
I count the days.
How much I miss you, 
I count the ways.

I miss your voice,
I miss your touch.
And I miss the face,
That I love so much.

How to describe it, 
There is now way.
I walk around,
In a permanent daze.

I long to feel,
Your warm embrace.
And to see a smile,
Upon your face.

I will not sleep,
Won't close one eye.
Until you're home, 
Safe and alive.

While you're overseas,
And I'm safe at home.
I think of you out there,
In danger and alone.

This is the life you've chosen,
And I can't change your mind.
You've found your inner bravery,
And now I must find mine.

I miss you so much, 
To the moon and the stars.
And this feeling will go on,
Until you're safe in my arms.
 
    
..............................................................................................................................................................
 
               I Love u Miss u Need u.... 
 
 
I love you more than all the stars in the sky. 
I love you more as each moment passes us by. 
I love you more with every breath I take. 
I love you more with each promise we make. 

I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way. 


I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.


I want you to caress my lips the way you always do.
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting