Monday, 20 February 2012

LOVERS heart Attaches.....

Posted by Abhishek at 20:56


I asked God for a flower, He gave me a garden,
I asked for a tree He gave me a forest,
I asked for a river He gave me an ocean,
I asked for a star, He gave me the sky,
I asked for an angel He gave me you.

  


LOVE DOESNT NEED
                    ANY REASON




Girl asked her Boyfriend
GF : Why do you love me?
BF
: I have no reason.
GF: No. Give me a reason.
BF: Oh .. okay. "Because you're
beautiful
, caring and attractive.
Girl was satisfied
,
Then one day she got sick and
look Terribly Thin, Pale and
Weak
.
GF: Do you still love me?
BF: Now that you're not pretty
and attractive do i have a reason
to love you?
Girl Cried
.
The boy hold her hand
and say.
BF: Now you Understand?
"Love doesn't need reasons.
I Love u
and still love you no
matter what Happens."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting