Sunday, 5 February 2012

BEST BREAK~UP L:-)V€ QUOTES:~~ " Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop." Anonymous ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " The hottest love has the coldest end." Socrates ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye." Anonymous ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Take away love and our earth is a tomb." Robert Browning ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " And I shall find some girl perhaps, and a better one than you, With eyes as wise, but kindlier, and lips as soft, but true, and I daresay she will do." Rupert Brooke ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " The heart was made to be broken." Oscar Wilde ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together." Anonymous ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose." Rita Rudner ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation." Kahlil Gibran ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " I ne'er can love another As long as life may stand. No maid the wide world over Shall hold this heart or hand." Anonymous

Posted by Abhishek at 10:12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting