Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Posted by Abhishek at 01:59


Love Quote of the Day:
You deserve to be with someone who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn't complicate your life. Somebody who won't hurt you.
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.
 
Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.
 
Need a cute quote to write in your Valentine card this year? This is short and sweet and speaks from the heart. "You're nothing short of my everything."
 
"Immature love says:- 'I love you because I need you.' 
Mature love says:- "'I need you because I love you.'" 
 
Is the word "love" important?
I don't know but for me, you are more important.
Do you know why?
Because how can I say "I love you" if you're not here.
 
"Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude''
 
"Love is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace."
 
"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you." 
 
"Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart." 
 
"You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting