Thursday, 19 January 2012

ultimate facebook love posts

Posted by Abhishek at 02:36


Never force yourself to have a
space in
anyone’s life because
if they really know your worth,
they’ll
surely create one for you…
 
A girl never express her liking for
a boy
Thinking boy should express first
.
.
... And ....
.
A boy never express with a fear
of losing her
as a friend
That’s why love stories end before it
starts....!!!!
 
♥ True Love ♥
Husband comes home
drunk
& breaks some crockery,
vomits n falls down on d
... floor. Wife pulls him up and
cleans everything.
Next day!!
wen he gets up he expects
her to be really angry wit
him. He prays that they should
not have a fight. :-/
He finds a note near d
table. . .
"Honey, ur favorite
breakfast is ready on the table, I had to leave early
to buy grocery...
I'll cum running back to u
my love. I LOVE YOU :-* "
He gets surprised and asks
his son, 'Wat happened last nite?'
Son told,"wen mom pulled
u 2 bed & tried removing
ur boots n shirt
u wer dead drunk n u
said . . . "Hey Lady ! Leave Me
Alone...I M Married !!" :)
Thats True LOVE....
^_^.................. ^_^
♥♥♥

If you're not be able to love,
Don't ever touches someone's
heart.

If you will never be able to be
... loyal,
Don't ever deal to promises.

If you're not be able to hold on
to a relationship,
Don't ever give hopes.

Because one's heart is too
precious to be hurt.
And it is too expensive to be
wasted and breaks.
 
Don't Store ur Dreams in ur Eyes,
They may Roll down with Tears,
Store them in ur Heart,
Each Heartbeat will Inspire u to
fulfill them.
 
Everyday i look at your
profile and go through
your pictures hoping to
ease the pain...but it
doesn't help. it makes me
miss you more. ):
 
LIFE means
L: Love
I: Incidence
F: Friends
E: Emotions
If 'F' miss in life Then LIFE becomes "LIE"
SO dont forget friends........
 
I Love the feeling when we are
together.......,♥♥

I Love the thought being with
you forever..,♥♥
...
I Love it when ur dream comes
true......,♥♥

I Love it when it's a bit hazy &
dew...,♥♥

I L♥VE the time i spend with
you....,♥♥

Becoz I feel perfect with
you......♥♥ ♥♥

Hit "
* Never talk abut feelings,
...if they aren't really there

* Never hold my hand,
...if u going 2 break my heart
...
* Never say u r going 2,
...if u don't plan 2 start

* Never look in my eyes,
...if all u do is lie

* Never say hello,
...if u really mean goodbye! =((
 
STUPIDITY HAS NO LIMITS...!!!
Examples Of Stupid Questions that
People
Ask....p

... 1. When People see U Lying Down,
With Ur Eyes Closed, they Ask:
"R U Sleeping?"
...(No! I'm Trying 2 Die?)

2. When It's Raining & Some1
Notices U Goin Out,
they Ask: "R U Going Out In this Rain?"
...(No,In The Next 1.)

3. Ur Friend Calls on ur Landline:
"Where R U?"
...(At the Bus Stop!)

4. They See U Wet Coming 4m the Bathroom:
"Did U Just Have A Bath?"
...(No, I Fell In the Toilet Bowl !)

5. U R Standin Right In Front Of
the
Elevator On The Ground Floor & they Ask:
"Going Up?"
...(No, No, I'm Waiting 4 My
Apartmnt to Come Down & Get
Me.)

6. U Bring A Bunch Of Flowers 4 Ur Sweet Heart, they Ask:
"R those Flowers?"
...(No Baby! They R Carrots.)

7. U r On The Queue 2 Buy
Tickets
at the Cinema, A Friend Saw U & Asks,
" What R U Doing Here?"
...(I'm Here 2 Pay My School
Fees.) :P
Once a girl askd her lovr- Y we
hav units to measure ?
Weight
Height
Force
... Speed
Distance etc.
But nothng to measure Luv
Trust
Frndshp..
Boy thought for a while, Lookd into her deep eyes nd
went near her ears nd said- I have already failed in Physics...
Don ask stupid questions
pls .....:D :p
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting