No matter how strong of a person you are, there's always someone who can make you weak.
The next time I fall inLOVE ,I want someone who will make me feel that LOVING him is the BEST decision and not just another MISTAKE.
"Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet is useless. Trust yourself to deal with it when you get there. For now, smile and move on."
Making me happy doesn't require a lot of effort, actually, your TEXT is just enough.
It's hard to make decision when you're too tired to hold on but you're too inlove to let go.
Guys, can you please SUBSCRIBE my account? It's in the COMMENT BOX. I'm gonna post more quotes. :)
I miss how we always talk everyday. I miss how your always there for me but the thing I miss most is " YOU" But I always wonder if you miss me too.
I want someone who knows that I am not really perfect yet he stares me like I am the most perfect woman he has ever seen . :)
The next time I fall inLOVE ,I want someone who will make me feel that LOVING him is the BEST decision and not just another MISTAKE.
"Worrying about something that hasn't happened yet is useless. Trust yourself to deal with it when you get there. For now, smile and move on."
Making me happy doesn't require a lot of effort, actually, your TEXT is just enough.
It's hard to make decision when you're too tired to hold on but you're too inlove to let go.
Guys, can you please SUBSCRIBE my account? It's in the COMMENT BOX. I'm gonna post more quotes. :)
I miss how we always talk everyday. I miss how your always there for me but the thing I miss most is " YOU" But I always wonder if you miss me too.
I want someone who knows that I am not really perfect yet he stares me like I am the most perfect woman he has ever seen . :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment