Sunday, 4 November 2012

Posted by Abhishek at 08:27
I may not have the great looks to attract you, but I have this heart that's made not only to pump blood but also to LOVE YOU.

I can be the biggest BiTCH or the biggest SWEETHEART, it all depends on how you TREAT me.

Guy: "There's something gorgeous about your eyes.." 
*Girl blushes* 
Guy: "Oh, its just my reflection."


The next time I fall inLOVE ,I want someone who will make me feel that LOVING him is the BEST decision and not just another MISTAKE.

Everything happens for a reason, the hard part is finding out what that reason is.

If you really love the person, learn to wait. Maybe you're not meant to be together for today, but meant to be someday!

It's not your fault he broke your heart, it's his fault because he didn't see how much you loved him & that you will always love him. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOVE is INEVITABLE : Do iT fEeL iT....... Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting