ULTIMATE fb Quotes 2 Share
When I'm Alone,
I Think Of So Many
Things To Say To You,
But When
I Have A Chance To Tell
You,
I Go Speechless. . . ♥ ♥ ♥
Boy: Baby I Want To Tell You
Something
Girl : Yes?
Boy : When You Go Home Today
Thank Your Mom For Me.
Girl : 0kay But Why?
Boy :Thank Her Because She Gave
Birth To An Angel In This Earth
Who Is My Life ...
Girl: We're best friend,right?
Boy:Yes,of course
Girl: So be honest with me,who do
... you like?
Boy: No one.I love someone.
Girl: Oh,she must be very lucky
Boy:Definitely.I've loved her,
ever since I met her
Girl:Really?Well,since we're best
friends,
I wanna meet her.Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay. & Boy takes out his
phone,
dials her number and phones her.
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm
getting a call
*Answers the phone.
Boy: I love you♥
It feels gud
to hear someoNe
say: TAKE CARE.
But, It feels so much better
to hear someoNe
say: I'LL TAKE CARE OF U!
3 most painful things:~
~> Trying to hide what you really feel,
~> Loving someone who loves another, ... &
~> Taking risk to fall in love again.
A GIRL can be your best friend,
A worst enemy,
A cute sister,
A lovely sweetheart or
A real stupid..
It all depends on how u treat her..! :)
what say girls?
You Are Hurting Me, I Keep Silent... ...!!!
You Are Teasing Me, I Keep Silent... !!!
You Are Ignoring Me, I Keep Silent....!!!
.
.
But, One Day You Leave Me, I
Burst Into Tears...
Coz, You Hurt Me More Than I
Deserve ...!!!
ωнєη ι’м αℓσηє,
ι тнιηк σƒ ѕσ мαηу тнιηgѕ
тσ ѕαу тσ уσυ,
вυт ωнєη ι нανє α cнαηcє тσ
тєℓℓ уσυ,
ι gσ ѕρєєcнℓєѕѕ…♥...]]
Imagine If All "Relationships" R Perfect:
-NO FIGHTS
-NO TEARS
-NO ARGUMENTS
-NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS
Dream Come True..
But
Without These, There Would Be...
-NO SORRY , HUGS & KISSES
-NO SAYING Of The SWEETEST WORDS
-NO REASONS To STAY.
-NO GROWTH Of FAITH In BOTH Of YOU.
Now Would You Want It To Be Perfect ♥♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment