Some More fb Quotes
♥ It hurts, when i am not able to talk to you ....
♥ It hurts, when i am not able to share my FEELING with you ....
♥ it hurts, when i am not able to SEE you ....
♥ But you are IN MY HEART ....
♥ I Feel your warmth INSIDE my Heart ♥
♥♥♥ I just need to close my eyes To Start a CONVERSATION with you ♥
♥...♥ I Love you and i miss you tooo ♥...♥
♥...♥ I care for you and need you too ♥...♥
Girl:I hate the fact that you are taller than me
♥
Boy:Trust me there is an advantage in it
♥
Gal: What?
♥
Boy: When i hug you,
U can listen to my heart ♥
which beats only for you..!! ♥
Boy: You Wanna Know Something?
Gal: What ??
Boy: Loving You Is The Second Best Thing I Ever Did !!
Gal: Okay..:(…
Boy: You Wanna Know The First?…
Gal: Sure….!!
Don't Cry,♥
because someone is falling in love with Your eyes.♥
Don't Scream,♥
because someone is falling in love with Your voice.♥
Don't Frown,♥
because someone is falling in love with Your smile.♥
Don't Hide,♥
Because someone out there is looking for You...;)
♥ It hurts, when i am not able to talk to you ....
♥ It hurts, when i am not able to share my FEELING with you ....
♥ it hurts, when i am not able to SEE you ....
♥ But you are IN MY HEART ....
♥ I Feel your warmth INSIDE my Heart ♥
♥♥♥ I just need to close my eyes To Start a CONVERSATION with you ♥
♥...♥ I Love you and i miss you tooo ♥...♥
♥...♥ I care for you and need you too ♥...♥
Girl:I hate the fact that you are taller than me
♥
Boy:Trust me there is an advantage in it
♥
Gal: What?
♥
Boy: When i hug you,
U can listen to my heart ♥
which beats only for you..!! ♥
Boy: You Wanna Know Something?
Gal: What ??
Boy: Loving You Is The Second Best Thing I Ever Did !!
Gal: Okay..:(…
Boy: You Wanna Know The First?…
Gal: Sure….!!
Don't Cry,♥
because someone is falling in love with Your eyes.♥
Don't Scream,♥
because someone is falling in love with Your voice.♥
Don't Frown,♥
because someone is falling in love with Your smile.♥
Don't Hide,♥
Because someone out there is looking for You...;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment