Boy – Will you marry
me….?
Girl – But…. We are too young to
marry..
Boy – Yeah…!!! I know
...
I’m just making sure that I am
the
first one to ask you…
SO YOU NEVER FORGET ME… ♥
me….?
Girl – But…. We are too young to
marry..
Boy – Yeah…!!! I know
...
I’m just making sure that I am
the
first one to ask you…
SO YOU NEVER FORGET ME… ♥
<3 Cute Proposal. ♥
Boy: Aren't Your Legs Paining?
Girl: No Why Are You Asking?
.
.
.
Boy: Because You Have Been
Running In My Mind For A Long
Time !♥!
-.-
When I Miss u,
I Feel My Self In Pieces.. :(
When I Miss u,
Tears Fill My Eyes :'(
When I Miss u,
I Want u Close..♥ :)
When I Miss u,
I Feel Incomplete.. :(
I Feel My Self In Pieces.. :(
When I Miss u,
Tears Fill My Eyes :'(
When I Miss u,
I Want u Close..♥ :)
When I Miss u,
I Feel Incomplete.. :(
Girl: promise me you'll ask me to
marry you one day?
Boy: No one condition.
Girl: okay, what?
Boy: promise me you'll say yes. ♥♥
marry you one day?
Boy: No one condition.
Girl: okay, what?
Boy: promise me you'll say yes. ♥♥
0 comments:
Post a Comment